arrow_back Return

Adding Font

December 11, 2020
Is it possible to import different Font?
Posted by Sabaoth Church
December 11, 2020
Worship Extreme can use all fonts installed on your computer. You can install custom fonts in your OS, then Worship Extreme will pick them up.
Posted by Adam
March 27, 2024
I'm missing fonts that are loaded on my computer on Worship Tools. I have them loaded and they are not showing up at all. I have restarted my program and have also restarted my computer.
Posted by Jodee
March 27, 2024
In Presenter, go to Settings > Cache > Clear Cache, then restart Presenter.
Posted by Adam
May 25, 2024
Why is there no Posey Textured font in the Presenter even if it's loaded in my computer
Posted by Cj
May 28, 2024
Have you cleared the cache as instructed above?
Posted by Joann
June 7, 2024
I'm having terrible difficulty, the fonts I have loaded on my computer are not showing up as an option for song and scripture templates, I've cleared the cache and restarted both presenter and my computer several times. Any other suggestions?
Posted by Mandy
June 7, 2024
This works perfectly - In WorshipTools Presenter, go to Settings > Cache > Clear Cache > SAVE!! then restart Presenter.
Posted by Mandy
June 19, 2024
If you are using Windows, make sure you install the font for ALL USERS. You may not see it in Presenter (or other apps) if you installed it just in your profile.
Posted by Darrell
June 22, 2024
Dear WorshipTools team,

Why is it necessary to clear the cache each time after installing a new font? This was very confusing. I had restarted Presenter several times and had basically given up on trying to use a specific font until a week later I decided to search through these forums. Clearing the cache solved the issue, but this seems like a strange necessity. Can Presenter not scan for fonts after loading up?

Simon
Posted by Rachel
1 2 arrow_forward