arrow_back Return

Music Stand: Turning Pages Via Bluetooth

October 15, 2020
How do I turn pages via bluetooth in music stand? I have an iRig Blueboard and it is connected to my ipad via bluetooth. I want to be able to turn pages with this footswitch.
Posted by William
October 15, 2020
Music Stand accepts the page down, right arrow or down arrow key command to advance pages. Check with your footswitch to make sure it's sending one of those commands.
Posted by Adam
January 5, 2023
Thanks for this question and answer, I had the same inquiry. Follow-up: does it also accept page up, left/up arrows to turn back to a previous page? Alternatively, does MS have the capability to rearrange pages?
Posted by Aaron
July 31, 2023
Please integrate iRig Blueboard support. I have Blueboard but I am unable to connect this to Music Stand. Guitar players do not have hands free to swipe pages.
Music stand looks so promising with its SongSelect integration and font colors that make this far more capable than iKlip or other music display apps for iPad that do have the connection settings. Without support for this common pedal it's still using paper for me.
Posted by Kenny
August 9, 2023
I have just got a very cheap 2 button page turner from eBay for less than £15 and it worked. It is not very well made but operates the Music stand page L-R. I will use this for the Music and keep the Blueboard for BiasFX. Here it is: https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/starled01?_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2563
Problem solved.
Posted by Kenny
Login to post a comment