arrow_back Return

Line by Line Mode

November 17, 2016
Toggle button or setting within cue for "line by line lyrics" without having to have many many slides.
Posted by Adam
November 21, 2016
Thanks for the post!  Could you explain this idea a little more?  I'm not sure what you mean.  Thanks!
Posted by Adam
November 22, 2016
Sure.   in the bottom corner of the screen when the current cue is selected, have a toggle for line-by-line mode. It would bump the font size up and change the slides to a format where there is one line per slide.   also appearing on the screen would be a select therefore where the lines go whether at the top middle or bottom.   many churches like this style for certain services but not for others so switching back and forth between them would be extremely convenient.   you would have the only program that has this feature
Posted by Adam
November 22, 2016
There for*.     here's another thing I'm thinking that could be an even better idea.  Instead of having individual slides for choruses and such train the program to recognize the pieces of a song and then have, in the settings, the option for how the song is to be displayed. For instance, by song section , bay a certain number of lines from each section of the song. ( if you selected 2 and the verse was three lines it would show two lines and then one).   I wish I could draw out what I'm thinking for you.
Posted by Adam
Login to post a comment