arrow_back Return

Invite people via text

Related Threads
Text/SMS options in Reminders/Alerts
By: Jonathan Latest post: November 22, 2021
Add text option to invites
By: Dan Latest post: June 1, 2022
July 15, 2021
Provide an option to invite team members via text instead of email. Many users don’t monitor emails but they always monitor text messages.
Posted by Nick
July 27, 2021
This! I have an issue where people either don’t check emails or ignore emails that don’t come from my personal account. Texting would be awesome.
Posted by Jeremy
August 16, 2021
This would be good. I also think its good though that when you request someone it does show up on their dashboard and they can accept or decline from there - though they would have to be proactive at checking their dashboard!
Posted by Suzanne
November 22, 2021
This message is intended for the Worship Extreme development team: I have done some work with programming and integrating services like this with Twilio. I don't know if WE is looking for any support for this feature, but please let me know if you would like any assistance in creating this feature for your software. My schedule is extremely busy, but I would be happy to help if I can!
Posted by Ryan
February 2, 2022
We just had a church leadership meeting and a number of people said they never check their email. As a result if I could invite them via text that would be wonderful. Even if it was just a default message that I could copy and send to them my self with a link, that would still be quite helpful (it would also allow us to resend initial invites to people if needed).
Posted by Bernard
November 20, 2022
Hello, WE team! Greetings from the Philippines. As one of the pastors of our church and an admin, I have to say that I love your platform, I really do. One thing, could you please add the option of sending invitations via text message? A lot of our church workers/volunteers are senior citizens and they rarely open their e-mail accounts, same with our young people who belong to different ministries. Would be perfect if we could have that option. Thank you so much and God bless!
Posted by Faye Marie
November 24, 2022
Users that don't check email can install the Planning by WorshipTools mobile app for Android and iOS to receive push notifications on their phones.
Posted by Adam
November 24, 2022
@Adam- that’s not the point.
If they don’t check emails, chances are they’re not going to install an app and turn notifications on.
Posted by Jeremy
January 11, 2023
Little late to the party here, but being able to send out an invite link to the team, where they click it and sign themselves up would be great. Also social login option would be helpful for people. People don't read e-mails, then they're not going to see we sent them an e-mail to join the team, and then they don't know about the app either. The adding of the team could be so much more user friendly.
Posted by Michael
January 13, 2023
I also have issues where people reply via the email sent from Planning to my email, so I'm checking the app but then notice an email reply a few days later in my inbox. I didn't realise that could happen, small detail of inconvenience for me too, as it is my other email address that I don't share, so now I have some church contacting me on that instead of my general email.
Posted by Suzanne
1 2 arrow_forward