Team administration

Related Threads
Additional user permission levels
By: Andy Latest post: October 1, 2022
Adding Songs as the "Worship Leader" without having to get ALL Notifications
By: Lisa Latest post: March 23, 2022
Additional permission to allow uploads under PERMISSION LEVELS
By: PVA Latest post: May 24, 2022
Additional permission level for users (view & edit SELECTED services and songs)
By: Pastor Latest post: May 3, 2022
Additional User Permissions
By: David Latest post: December 1, 2021
July 25, 2021
Capabilities for different members to administer the planning for certain roles based on the teams.

Also when someone rejects an assignment, notification of rejection and possibly option of reassign to someone else. (maybe this is planned in the app using notifications)
Posted by Avalon Alliance
May 2, 2022
Yes! I am hoping we can use this software for our coffee bar team, welcome team, communion prep and serving, baptisms, parking, and so on. But I'm just the music guy. I head the musicians and the tech team. I plan the service but not all the peripheral roles. I would like each team leader to be able to assign roles and such without my involvement, but not have permission to edit my teams.
Posted by Aaron
May 3, 2022
I'd also like to use Planning to invite and schedule users for several different serving teams at my church. (Worship Team, Tech Team, Communion servers, ushers, cleaning team, etc). But right now the team leaders for each group would receive notifications from users in all teams. Is there a way to setup Planning so the team leader would receive only notifications from their team? As the Worship Leader, i don't need to know who is accepting invites to clean the church. The team leader in charge of scheduling ushers does not need to know who is playing piano, etc etc etc.....
Posted by Jeff
Login to post a comment