Completed

Print from Music Stand

Related Threads
How to Print music
By: Jared Latest post: August 25, 2021
Print Chord Charts
By: Mike Latest post: July 14, 2021
June 8, 2021
Would it be possible to allow export of a PDF from Music stand to AirPrint. It would be very helpful when setting up for teams which partially use Music Stand and ones that use print-outs of the music when playing.
Posted by Nick
June 9, 2021
Hi Nick,

Technically, this can be done by taking a screenshot of Music Stand (in vertical orientation), and AirPrint-ing the screenshot, since there is no proper export-to-PDF function available for Music Stand. For users needing printed sheets, we recommend printing from a computer or directly from the SongSelect website on an iPad (given that you have a paid SongSelect account).
Posted by WorshipTools
June 22, 2021
I second this request. It would be great to be able to export a single PDF for an entire service that could be then printed for those musicians that only have iPhones. Also to be able to select and print PDFs of any songs or selection of songs would be very helpful.

I'm talking about printing out our custom Chordpro songsheets that we've entered. SongSelect is ok, but as well as being a small church and not being subscribed to it for modern songs, the hymns on there don't have the chord progressions we play.

Also, while it's amazing having Music Stand as a tool, the day we forget to bring the iPad, or it goes flat, it is very helpful to have printed music. Print screen works but is a very slow way of doing this.

Thanks for the amazing tools!
Posted by Paul
November 29, 2022
https://www.worshiptools.com/en-us/docs/123-ms-print
Posted by Adam
November 29, 2022
Anteriormente me permitia imprimir con y sin acordes, esta funcion desaparecio?
Posted by Pablo
Login to post a comment