arrow_back Return
Planned

Share annotations in Music Stand with the Team!

Related Threads
Annotation Sharing
By: Jojo Latest post: February 1, 2022
July 8, 2021
It would be nice if the annotations made to a song in Music Stand can be shared with the team. We always take notes during practice, and wished that the entire team can see them in the app! This feature exists in competitors' apps!
Posted by Bisher
July 8, 2021
To share notes for all users, use the cue notes. They can be set in Planning or Music Stand. In Music Stand, select "reorder" for the list, then you can edit the specific cue.

Once you have cue notes set, users tap once on a sheet of music to reveal the notes at the bottom.
Posted by Adam
July 8, 2021
I know about the cue, but sharing specific annotation notes or other info for certain instruments that are placed next to verses would be great! This has been one of the reasons our worship team is hesitating to use the app because they share lots of such annotations, which they don't want to lose.
Posted by Bisher
May 1, 2023
Bischer, what other apps do this?
I’m new to all this, just took over yesterday. Wondered why I couldn’t print or share my annotations on the song PDF.
Steve
Posted by Steven
January 17, 2024
This was the very first question that I asked when I saw this product and I see that well over two years later, there is no change.
Posted by Linda