arrow_back Return

Powerpoint won't Import

May 31, 2019
I have imported presentations before, but for some reason, it won't import anymore. I'm going through the "import media" function. It's bringing up the window to select my file. When I select it and click open, the window goes away but the file doesn't import. I deleted my other PP files our or WE in case it wouldn't take another file, that didn't help.
Posted by James
May 31, 2019
Hi James- Send an email to our support team ([email protected]) with the PowerPoint attached and we'll take a look. Thanks!
Posted by Adam
May 31, 2019
I closed out and reopened the application. That fixed it.
Posted by James
June 1, 2019
I am having the same issue tonight. It was working fine before I updated the app.

I am following the import steps and WE opens up the PPT file in PPT, but then nothing else happens. I do get an error saying I should ensure PPT is installed but it is. I will email the presentations to the email address mentioned above.
Posted by Tim
June 1, 2019
FYI I am running a MacBook Retina 12" 2017 MacOS 10.14.5
Posted by Tim
January 20, 2023
Same issue today - can see thumbnails, but Presenter will not launch the slides. (21 Jan 2023)
Posted by Anthony
January 20, 2023
Ah, found them. Took over an hour and a restart to load into the presentation. Maybe a cloud issue? (Dell 7200 2-1, Win 10)
Posted by Anthony
Login to post a comment