arrow_back Return

Freeze Button

Related Threads
FREEZE Frame
By: Columbus Latest post: March 17, 2024
October 25, 2016
its great if i can freeze the presentation display for manage to modify others cue.
Posted by Pietro
October 25, 2016
Thanks for the post!  You can modify cues on the fly without the need to freeze your display screen.  Because your Worship Extreme display screen is on your extended desktop, your primary display is freed up to make changes during a presentation.
Posted by Adam
October 26, 2016
meaby im not really used to the program,
but when i modify a slide that is not in the same cue as the second monitor,  the second monitor have to switch to the same cue i select

i dont know if im clear...
Posted by Pietro
October 26, 2016
Thanks for the reply.  Auto-firing the first slide when a cue is clicked can be turned off.  Under "Settings" > "Auto Fire".  If that box is unchecked, you can click a cue and view all the slides, but the foreground/background won't change until a slide is clicked.

Let me know if you have any other questions.  Thanks!
Posted by Adam
June 10, 2023
Disabling the "Auto Fire" setting also results in the "next slide" shortcut key will not automatically loading the next slide if the next slide is another cue. You have to double press the next slide key. Switching between Auto Fire modes take several clicks, this is not helpful if needing to make a quick edit in the middle of a service. A freeze button and hotkey would still be great to have (it is a feature of other tools.)
Posted by Erik
Login to post a comment