arrow_back Return

Import Chord Chart PDF from SongSelect

February 17, 2023
Hello,
according to
https://www.worshiptools.com/de-de/docs/63-troubleshooting-ss-chords
I try to import the PDF with that instructions:
"Once the song is in your setlist, tap the song title at the top and click "Edit Song." On the next page, you'll find an option to Import Chord Chart PDF from SongSelect under the Edit menu. Once you tap that button, Music Stand will take a couple of seconds to bring the PDF over, and the "Save" button will deactivate (grey itself out) while this is happening. When your chart is ready, you'll notice you are able to hit the "Save" button and exit this page. Now that the PDF is imported, you can find it on the song's "Source" page."

In the set list I cannot edit and find this option and also in the song library there is the option but it won't retreive the PDF and still only the text is shown to that song.
Maybe, someone can provide a short video about this or do others have the same issue.

I know pdf import would still be possible, but I would like to have it as easy as possible.

Thanks
Stay blessed
Thomas
Posted by Thomas
February 17, 2023
What is the song's CCLI ID number?
Posted by WorshipTools
February 18, 2023
It is: 4327578
Posted by Thomas
February 27, 2023
Click the title of the song at the top of the page, and change the source from SongSelect lyrics to PDF. It should be there if you clicked "Import chord chart."
Posted by WorshipTools
February 28, 2023
Oh thanks. I think I was not able to understand the full description of the text. Now I do. Thanks!
Posted by Thomas
Login to post a comment