arrow_back Return

Worship Folder

January 27, 2022
Would be awesome if I could print an order of worship from Planner instead of having to plan the service here and redo everything in a word processor.
Posted by Renee
January 28, 2022
There's a print button in the upper right corner of the service page on the Planning web app (coming to the mobile app soon). You can also use the print keyboard shortcut on your computer (ctrl+p or cmd+p) to print the service order.
Posted by WorshipTools
February 17, 2022
When I posted this suggestion, I did not mean to be able to just print the outline of the service. Currently, I plan a service in Planner and then manually create a worship folder with the lyrics and verbiage. It would be nice if I could create these additional documents within Planner instead of needing to utilize two systems. I was hoping for an option to print the text that corresponds with the item/heading in the outline.
Posted by Renee
February 18, 2022
Hi Renee, thank you for clarifying. Is this something that could be accomplished by using the "Notes" section of the service items? (Headers don't have this option).
Posted by WorshipTools
February 18, 2022
Not without copying over every bit of spoken text, scripture, etc throughout the entirety of the service each week since templates have not been implemented yet. That would be no more convenient than just making the documents myself; I just know there are other systems that can create the bulletins/folders for you after you've input what is going into the service. If there were an option to pay for that feature in WE, I expect we would do that instead of paying for another service.
Posted by Renee
February 18, 2022
The Clone function serves as the service template. You can also import individual service items from other services: https://www.worshipextreme.com/en-us/docs/101-import-items
Posted by WorshipTools
May 3, 2022
Yes, I want to be able to export service info for bulletin printing - something like a Mail Merge to Word or Google Docs?
Posted by Kendra
December 28, 2023
I realize this is an old thread, but I would like to do the same. There is no print button in the upper right corner of the service page. ???
Posted by Jeff
January 4, 2024
It is available on the web version but not the mobile version
Posted by WorshipTools
Login to post a comment