arrow_back Return

Option for manual input of person in Scheduling Matrix

Related Threads
Guest Pastor/Speaker/Musician scheduling feature
By: Brian Latest post: September 26, 2023
September 14, 2023
We have had numerous instances this year where we could of benefited greatly from the option of inputting a name manually into the scheduling Matrix. These are for instances like when we have a guest speaker - they wont be on our planning app but there is no way of putting that on the schedule to view in matrix. We can add it to the notes, but it would be so much better to see on the Matrix. We also had some weeks where we ran a video course (Lectio) as the main 'talk', it would of be so much better to be able to manually put 'Lectio Video' in the Matrix as a reference. Instead we reverted to using our admin account as an option to select, so that when we looked at/printed the matrix, we could see there was something different that week, but had to then look in notes to see what it was. This would be such a great feature for those 'off the norm' moments! Please consider this, thank you - love using this app!
Posted by Suzanne
October 23, 2023
I'd like to second this suggestion, but in even more general terms. It would be great to have the ability to schedule non-users in general for instances where someone might not want or need the user login features.

I love all of the features available, but if we could also have the manual input of non-users into the schedule, it would make the software a lot more flexible and usable.
Posted by Webster
October 26, 2023
Totally agree! You put it a lot more 'to the point' than me!😁
Posted by Suzanne
Login to post a comment