Stage Display first line of next slide

Related Threads
Stage Display Format Presets
By: Kyle Latest post: January 24, 2023
Stage Display Configuration
By: Randy Latest post: February 9, 2023
More Stage Display Options
By: Jake Latest post: September 18, 2021
Stage Display Show First Slides of Next Cue at the "Next" window, when at the last slide of the current Cue.
By: 崧笙 (船長) Latest post: March 1, 2023
Stage Monitor Needs More Options
By: Greg Latest post: July 20, 2021
Align and Resize Stage Display Elements
By: Micah Latest post: October 23, 2021
Independently Edit Stage Display Content
By: Derek Latest post: August 17, 2022
Play videos on Stage Display
By: New Salem Latest post: September 12, 2021
Don't Show Video Countdown Timer on Looping Videos
By: Jake Latest post: December 7, 2021
February 9, 2023
Would it be possible to have the stage display only show the first line of the next slide? We don't need to see the entire block of text, just to know briefly where we are headed next.
Posted by Renee
March 15, 2023
I disagree. If the slide person falls asleep at the wheel, the entire slide may be needed. What's gained by only having one line?
Posted by Jamie
March 15, 2023
Our team has a few backup options in place if the slides don't get advanced appropriately, so that isn't a concern that we have specifically. However, due to the size of our secondary display, the full text just slide isn't readable anyway. Having the option to display just the first line of the slide to cue our team would be helpful for us. If that's not the case for your team, I understand - it doesn't sound like the planned update will do away with the full text option.
Posted by Renee
March 31, 2023
I found a simple way to do this. In the Stage Display settings, set the font size for the Next block to 60 (or whatever size works for you) and then resize the Next block so that it is at the bottom with just enough room for one or two lines of text. All of the text for the next slide is there, but it only displays the first line or two due to the font size.
Posted by Mike
Login to post a comment