arrow_back Return

Allow Duplicate Email addresses

November 29, 2021
Many people use a shared email account which limits the option to send requests to multiple people at the same address. Could you add the ability to add multiple accounts with the same email address?
Posted by Pat
July 6, 2022
I think I found a solution to this! To make multiple profiles with the same email address, add a "+" sign and a word (could be anything, the user's first name, for example) after the regular email address and before the "@" symbol. So if the user's email is: [email protected] and you want to create another profile using the same email address, use the email address [email protected] to make another profile on Planning. I just tested this and it works. It created another profile, but sent the confirmation email to my regular email address that I already have on my profile. I could still sign into both accounts. Now just set different names for both profiles so they know who the invite is for.
Posted by Daniel
July 6, 2022
Note that users will have to remember the exact email address they used to create their profile. They will need to add the "+whatever" every time they log in if that was the email address used originally.
Posted by Daniel
June 11, 2023
While scheduling different people using the + method of email addresses works--- the app auto reminder does not allow more than one account signed in at a time. The ability to receive notifications for multiple accounts in the app at the same time will streamline the use of one email address for multiple people.
Posted by OSLC
Login to post a comment