arrow_back Return
Already Possible

Accessing songs without creating a service

March 9, 2024
It would be nice and almost necessary to be able to access any song at any time with creating a service. The library is useless in this regard because it doesn't open up the songs chart and is only usable for adding to a service date.
There should be a way to access songs without creating a service.
Also all services should be available all the time without the extra step of saying all /past
Posted by Art
March 11, 2024
This is already possible. Click the three dots in the upper right corner of your Music Stand home page and go to "Song Library"
Posted by WorshipTools
March 11, 2024
Actually it’s not because when you click a song in library, you have to add it to a service in order to see it. Instead of the add option it should be chart, lyric or lead sheet option, allowing us to have access to the songs without the extra burden of creating a service.
This is the missing component in Music Stand which would allow more spontaneity and expand the application from being geared solely toward pre-planned services to also include informal spontaneous options.
Posted by Art
March 13, 2024
That is if you open a song from your library through the "Add Song" flow in a service.
The ability to view songs without adding to a setlist was officially launched in September: https://www.instagram.com/p/CxeSMupvJgB/
Instead of opening a service and clicking "Add Song," you'll click the three dots in the upper right corner of your Music Stand home page and go to "Song Library." When you open up a song, you'll be able to switch between song sources (lyrics, chords, Lead Sheets, etc.).
Posted by WorshipTools
March 13, 2024
Your response is false, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to access song charts without opening a service. The goal should be to make the app more flexible, not solely for services but for the musician who wants to access a particular song, at any time
Posted by Art
March 13, 2024
Actually, that does work on my iPhone but not on my iPad or MAC
Posted by Art
March 13, 2024
I don't understand why but I had to delete the app and reload it
Posted by Art
Login to post a comment