arrow_back Return

Lead sheet error

June 8, 2023
I've been trying to access Leadsheets through Music Stand but keep coming up with "An error occurred while downloading song content". This happens on both the android app and the web version for all of the songs we have on our cue list for this week. SongSelect Chord charts are unaffected.
Posted by Jared
June 9, 2023
Is this happening to all songs with Lead Sheets or just a specific one? Please provide a couple CCLI Song Numbers for songs that this is occurring on.
Posted by WorshipTools
June 11, 2023
It was happening with all songs on this mornings set list (5 songs), and with multiple team members trying and having the same error. Just now when I've gone back into the setlist to find a CCLI number the lead sheets are working. Not sure what has changed.
One of the songs from this morning was The Heart of Worship, CCLI #2296522.
Posted by Jared
June 12, 2023
It's highly likely to have been a network-related issue, or even a temp server-side update/outage. All seems to be working now, but please let us know if it happens consistently
Posted by WorshipTools
June 17, 2023
This has been happening to me for weeks. It doesn’t matter whether I’m on my home net work or the church net work I have several iPads it does it across all of them. It is extremely annoying.
Posted by Debra
Login to post a comment