arrow_back Return

Trailing Blank slide for scriptures?

May 19, 2022
We would like to add a trailing blank slide for our scripture readings, to allow time to change the focus when doing live streaming. We use blue chroma-keying for songs and scriptures. Songs allow the addition of a blank slide. How can I do that for scriptures. Do I need to add this to the wish list, or have I missed something :). Thanks for your responses, in advance!
Posted by Robin
May 20, 2022
There's a new feature coming to Presenter that will allow you to turn Scripture into Slides for broader editing options. This new feature will let you do what you're asking. The feature is currently being tested by our Early Adopters. You can download and try it for yourself here: https://www.worshiptools.com/en-us/docs/59-early-adopter. Since this version is still in the testing stage, you may come across some bugs. If you do, please report them to [email protected]

If you prefer not to update Presenter until the new version is ready for public launch, then the only other solution will be to insert a blank cue after the Scripture cue in your cue list.
Posted by WorshipTools
May 21, 2022
Thanks, we’ll wait for the finished upgrade.
We already use a blank cue, so there is no change for us yet.
Some of my operators are not fully techno-literate, so I don’t want to risk bugs with an early adopter version.
Thanks for the quick response.
Posted by Robin
Login to post a comment