arrow_back Return

Printing / exporting lyrics - large print version and editing?

January 30, 2023
From an equality & access perspective - we have some people who want / need to use large print versions of the song lyrics - is there a way to manipulate the output of lyrics to enable printing in a larger font?

With another Presentation software package we have used for a long time - we are able to export the service, into Word, with a song on each page...from there I can apply a style to immediate reformat the words into a large print...I can then quickly edit this to remove any unnecessary extra info/line breaks etc

I would be interested in moving over to Worship Tools but while I can see how I can create a PDF version of the lyrics for a service...but I can't edit it any further, to make the size of the font bigger...and it comes in the format that would go on the screen...so because we like to only display 2 or 3 lines...we end up with Verse pt1 Verse pt2 etc...which isn't useful

Does anyone have a work around....am I missing something...or should this be a feature request?
Posted by Communications
February 10, 2023
Hi, this can be done in the Music Stand app: https://www.worshiptools.com/en-us/docs/127-ms-font
When a larger font is applied, it will print at that font size.
Posted by WorshipTools
Login to post a comment