arrow_back Return

Main audience screen issues today with Worship Tools

October 23, 2022
Like many of you, our presentation system has a number of components between the laptop running WT's and the projectors so its always hard to identify the exact issue. But today I had a couple of strange issues I'm struggling to find or get to repeat. Everything worked great when I powered everything up and did my checks. About 15 minutes before the service started, I had some issues with stability of the output to the screens. (WT laptop display and the screens were switching/flickering between resolutions/size) I removed a video splitter, connected to the main HDMI out, that I had been trying and essentially went back to the configuration I have used for the past 8 months. (laptop->Kramer video switcher->HDMI splitter ->HDMI distribution amp->Projectors) Once again everything worked great until about 30-40 minutes into the service when the main audience display/projector screens flickered and then went blank. The 2nd laptop HDMI out, goes to an ATEM mini pro for live streaming, continued to work while the main audience display was black. I rebooted the video switcher scaler that feeds the projectors but no help. I restarted WT but no help. I disconnected & reconnected the HDMI out cable going to the video switcher scaler and the projector screens finally came back on. I'm on the latest version of WT's and Dell G3 laptop windows 10 is up to date. Anyone else have any similar issues?
Thanks!
Posted by Greg
Login to post a comment