arrow_back Return
Completed

Include Last Used Date for Song in Edit Service Item

March 13, 2022
A little background: I keep a spreadsheet of all of our songs which includes a column for when the song was last used. This helps me to not neglect certain songs and also prevents me from overusing others.

I would love to see the last time a song was used when picking a song in the Edit Service Item menu. This would eliminate the need for my spreadsheet.

I know Planning has usage statistics for songs, but you have to go to each one to see them. Having last used at a glance would make the job of selecting songs much faster for me.
Posted by Jake
March 13, 2022
In addition, making date sort reference last used instead of last modified would be awesome too!
Posted by Jake
March 28, 2022
You can get this indirectly.
Use the 'More' option on the top menu, then select 'Song Usage Report'. There is an 'Export' option which generates the report as an Excel file.
Then you have all the usual Excel sorting tools. Sorting on the song name will quickly give you when it was last used, and also who if it has been used more than once in the period you selected.
Posted by Paul
May 2, 2022
My entire prep workflow revolves around this concept. Please consider!!
Posted by Aaron
May 3, 2022
This has been added. You can see Last Used under Your Library and even select it from the top as a sort filter.
You can also now add tags and filter songs by tags as well.
Posted by WorshipTools
May 4, 2022
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Posted by Jake
Login to post a comment