arrow_back Return

Position of the footer tab

Related Threads
Style and position of the song's information
By: Вениамин Latest post: May 11, 2023
May 15, 2023
I am writing to request a new feature for displaying song author information alongside the text. Currently, the song lyrics are displayed on the top 300px of the video, while the author information is displayed separately at the bottom of the screen.

I would like to request the ability to display the author information alongside the song lyrics immediately after the text, on the top of the video. This would be beneficial for viewers who want to quickly and easily identify the author of a song.

As you know, I use only top 300px to show song texts in my YouTube videos. However, the real audience in offline church seeing the same lyrics need to see the author information on the top of the screen as well.

I believe this feature would greatly enhance the quality of my YouTube videos and improve the viewing experience for my real audience. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope you can consider this feature request for future updates.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Posted by Вениамин
May 15, 2023
You can manage the footer location and size in Presenter's settings
Posted by WorshipTools
May 15, 2023
I would not say it is already possible to change footer position. I can not set it right after the text box, even if my box is 300px, the footer is still in the bottom.
I can just replace it in 100px from bottom and left side. It's not enough 😢
Posted by Вениамин
Login to post a comment