arrow_back Return

Cue words on the fly to Audience Displays

April 1, 2022
In presenter, how do I cue words on the fly? For example, currently we are going through a "fill in the blank" series during Wednesday night services. Our pastor has created pamphlets for everyone and as he teaches from the pamphlets, we come across a blank in the phamplet. He gives us the answer, we write it in and continue on to the next one. What's the best way as he gives us the answer for me to 'Cue' the answer on the Audience displays? It seems like going to "slides" takes to long. Is there a faster way?
Posted by Ronald
April 1, 2022
You could look at using the Alerts option under the More menu to quickly display text over your slides. set a template up so that you've got font and colour already defined unless you are happy with the standard white text! But why not just have then all preparded and ready to show!?
Posted by IT
April 1, 2022
Good idea. Thanks I’ll look Into that. In the future I’m going to have them already prepared like you said. But the first night it was A change in plans so I did not have time to have them prepared and thought it would be nice to be able to quickly throw words onto the display.
Posted by Ronald
Login to post a comment