arrow_back Return

Batch Serving Requests // Batch Service Creation

April 26, 2023
Hi!

I'm newer to WorshipTools and I'm still dipping my toes in the water. I'm potentially crossing over from PCO. Some of the things you do for your Music Stand is refreshing (instant key change/capo/NNS live, chordpro functionality, dual column, etc) and some things are taking some getting used to the differences(inability to share annotations, metronome is static). ...But one BIG thing in Planning that I noticed as soon as I started putting in multiple services and trying to request people to serve for multiple dates is that it gets clunky quite quickly (unless I'm missing something). From the matrix view there doesn't seem to be a way to send out requests for multiple services at once. This means that each service request must be sent separately (each one taking three clicks - and return/enter doesn't even seem to work, mouse is required). This feels pretty tedious and sends a separate email for every single service. I ended up with a dozen email requests vs the one from PCO. Is there a way around this or is this a feature coming down the line? Also, do you have service templates? The cloning feature also gets clunky pretty quickly. These are a couple things that PCO allows its users to do very quickly and intuitively and I hope you implement some similar features. Thanks!
Posted by Jojo
Login to post a comment