arrow_back Return

Setting to only allow team to choose songs from Library

October 21, 2023
We have given the worship leaders Editor access so that they can plan the service. However, there have been occasions when they have put a song in from CCLI into the library which has not been appropriate.

It would be helpful for there to be a setting to only allow people to choose from songs that are in the Library.
Posted by Dave
October 22, 2023
There is a workaround for this, i think. Well, only if you have the pro-plus-version (worshiptools changed the pricing quietly?!).
Then you have an extended user management, where you can set permissions globally and for the service types. If you set an user globally not as an editor, ut as an editor for the service type, then he/she can only choose songs from the library.
Posted by David
October 27, 2023
Hi David - thanks for the info, is there a screenshot / video to show how the advanced permissions works? Would want to just check that it will achieve what we are looking for before progressing, thank you
Posted by Dave
October 27, 2023
Hey! You can see it here:

https://www.worshiptools.com/de-de/docs/137-wt-permission-levels

I don‘t know, if that is what you need, but maybe it helps.
Posted by David
October 29, 2023
Thanks for the link David, yes had seen the page but unfortunately does not provide details on how the Advanced permissions differ and what you would be able to do.

Is there another video, or page that provides those details?
Posted by Dave
November 15, 2023
Sorry for the late answer! I don‘t know about any other video. I don‘t understand what information you are missing. The table on the page shows, what each permission can and can‘t do.
Posted by David
Login to post a comment