arrow_back Return

Could not render PDF

November 13, 2022
I have uploaded a PDF through PLANNING and attached it to a service, but in Music Stand, I get a "Could not render PDF" error. I don't always get this error, but it seems to happen with PDFs that another team member sends me to upload. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Posted by Annie
November 14, 2022
Hi Annie - please check and reduce the PDF size. This error usually occurs because the file size is too large.
Posted by WorshipTools
November 14, 2022
That isn't the issue. There are files that don't load that are smaller than files I have been able to previously load. The range of the files that aren't loading are 772KB to 3.6MB. When I reduced the size of one of the files to try that, the music is blurry. All the problem files are PDFs sent to me by another person. It's a mystery.
Posted by Annie
November 16, 2022
Hi Annie - please email us at [email protected] and include a couple of the PDFs in question. Could you also share screenshots of what you're seeing when 1. it doesn't load and 2. the music is blurry? Lastly, how are your team members sending you these PDFs? Thank you
Posted by WorshipTools
Login to post a comment