arrow_back Return
Already Possible

Main Audience Output stay on screen when Presenter app not in focus (working in another app)

April 18, 2022
Hi,

I noticed that when I was checking something in another app (I think it was Zoom we're using to share the service remotely), it took my lyrics off the main audience screen! Would be good if there is an option to keep it on screen even when the presenter app is not in focus.

Thanks,
David
Posted by David
April 18, 2022
This is currently how Presenter functions. If on macOS, under Mission Control settings, check the "Displays have separate Spaces" option.
Posted by Adam
April 19, 2022
Hi Adam, thanks, but what about if using Windows 10?
Posted by David
May 1, 2022
David, also noting that windows 10, Presenter already performs in just the manner you are asking.

We use 2 monitors, with Presenter, OBS, Blackmagic software, and Facebook in Edge, have no issues at all with lyrics (on 2nd monitor) not behaving properly.

Where is your output from Zoom going? To the same display the lyrics are going to.
Posted by Ian
May 2, 2022
Hi,
Zoom is on the laptop monitor, not the main audience projector where the lyrics are going.

Zoom has two windows (meeting and main), so I have to put the cursor over the grouped icons on the taskbar and select the meeting window from the thumbnails. It's upon putting the cursor over the Zoom meeting thumbnail that the lyrics disappear off the projection screen. Weird. I can't ungroup taskbar icons because I need to leave the laptop working in the way the pastor is used to.
Posted by David
Login to post a comment