arrow_back Return
Already Possible

PROPRESENTER - Have the ability to copy/paste a whole song and separate them into slides though a slide break.

April 15, 2022
This should be done in both the planning app and presenter. This feature makes adding custom lyrics easier (Instead of having to separate the slide sections manually). Ex.: I could click a "slide break" button to separate lines of text to be separated into slides (Whilst keeping the proper label). Our Presenter has a similar, but not as good, feature where I could tell it to separate lyrics into two lines per slide, BUT it names each slide the slide number instead of the actual label (Verse 1, etc.). Another BUT - in a song that has a bridge with 3 lines, the program would get the 3rd line of the bridge and add the first line of the chorus [Which doesn't make sense since both lyrics are separated into song sections.

I hope we understand this quality-of-life update, I know that CCLI might solve some of these issues, but for songs (in a different language) not available in CCLI, it would be great to have the process more efficient.
Posted by TLA
April 18, 2022
In Presenter, place your cursor at the start position where you want a slide break. Then hit "Alt+Enter" (Windows) or "Opt+Enter" (Mac). This will split the slide for you, and rename it "Verse 1b" or whatever letter is next.
Posted by WorshipTools
Login to post a comment