arrow_back Return

Trasparency on background

Related Threads
Lyric Output for Live Streaming
By: Michael Latest post: April 21, 2024
we need Transparent Lower thirds
By: NLE Latest post: February 10, 2023
allow lower thirds with transparent back ground for both video and stills right inside Presenter
By: NLE Latest post: February 29, 2024
June 13, 2023
Is there a way to have the background transparent, in order to use it with atem mini as secondary screen? with croma key any time i change the video source the primary key on atem mini goes off
Posted by Sabaoth
June 23, 2023
When you set up the chroma screen in the Atem mini, there is a setting to allow you to choose whether it is persistent when you change the input or not.
Posted by Paul
June 23, 2023
Which is this setting? May you screen it?
Posted by Sabaoth
June 23, 2023
Unfortunately, our ATEM mini died and I replaced it with a similar device from another manufacturer, so I no longer have the full details of what we set up. However, if you look in the manual, you will find all the information I used to set it up in the first place.

You will need to have the ATEM Software Control available (see page 26 of the manual). The instructions about the Luma key start on page 100, while the instructions about the Chroma key start on page 102 and continue through to page 107. You may also find the next section, which presents how to set up picture in picture (ideal for showing a PowerPoint overlaid on the live video of the speaker) very useful too.

I have also found an on-line version of the manual at https://usermanual.com/support/blackmagicdesign/web-manual/atem-mini/keying-using-atem-mini, which has the same information.
Posted by Paul
Login to post a comment