Presenter by WorshipTools offers many Bibles integrated into the application, making it easy to pull up scripture and use it in your presentations.
- American Standard Version (ASV)
- King James Version (KJV)
- World English Bible (WEB)
- Bible Kralická 1613 (CSBKR)
- Danske Bibel 1871 (DA1871)
- Bible Segond 1910 (LSG)
- Bible Darby en français (FRDBY)
- Ostervald (OST)
- Nouvelle Segond révisée (NVS78P)
- Elberfelder 1871 (ELB71)
- Lutherbibel 1912 (DELUT)
- 개역한글 (KRV)
- Beibl Cymraeg Newydd Diwygiedig 2004 (BCND)
- Beibl William Morgan - Argraffiad 1955 (BWM)
- beibl.net 2015, 2019 (BNET)
- Salmau Cân 1621 (Edmwnd Prys) (SC)
- Christian Standard Bible 2017 (CSB)
- English Standard Version 2001 (ESV)
- New International Version 2011 (NIV)
- New International Version - UK 2011 (NIVUK)
- New King James Version 1982 (NKJV)
- New Living Translation 2015 (NLT)
- New American Standard Bible 1995 & 2020 (NASB)
- New Revised Standard Version 1989 (NRSV)
- The Passion Translation 2020 (TPT)
- Nouvelle Français courant (NFC)
- Parole de Vie 2017 (PDV2017)
- Hoffnung für alle (HFA)
- 새번역 (RNKSV)
- 개역한글 (KRV)
Paid Bibles can be added to any WorshipTools account for $4/year (per translation), Just navigate to your account page, click Plan and Add-Ons, and purchase the Bible of your choice. Once that's done, check out this article for info on how to install the Bible into Presenter.
Download and Install Bibles in Presenter
Free and Paid Bibles acquired through WorshipTools can be easily installed into Presenter. Click on the ⚙ gear icon in the upper right corner of the app, select Settings, and then Bibles from the left column. There, you should see a Download and Install button beside any Bible translations that are available for you to install.
Paid Bibles will only appear here after they've been purchased. If it's only been a couple of minutes since you purchased the Bible add-on and you're not seeing it on the list, shut down Presenter and reopen it again.
Submit a Bible
If you are a Bible publisher and would like to add your Bible to WorshipTools, contact us to get started.